Selamat Datang Di Bandith Hacker
Nikmati Berbagai Fitur Serta Thread Yang Kami Sediakan Untuk Agan² Semua !!!

bagi anda yang belum memiliki ID..
anda bisa melakukan REGISTRASI di Link ini

DAFTAR
Selamat Datang Di Bandith Hacker
Nikmati Berbagai Fitur Serta Thread Yang Kami Sediakan Untuk Agan² Semua !!!

bagi anda yang belum memiliki ID..
anda bisa melakukan REGISTRASI di Link ini

DAFTAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumIndeksLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?

Chat Box
Web/Forum Sponsored
Top posters
baek_hati (510)
Puzzle - 2 I_vote_lcapPuzzle - 2 I_voting_barPuzzle - 2 I_vote_rcap 
ndhadoank (75)
drie88 (72)
bandith (48)
yosua (29)
-|HaNg|-|UpiN|- (27)
kidoidoank (24)
moceptidakmati (15)
azyeex (14)
bandith_bie (10)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Penanda dan berbagi alamat bandith Hacker di situs bookmarking sosial Anda

Bookmark and share the address of
on your social bookmarking website
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Anda AdaLah Pengunjung Ke
Free Statistics Counters
Free Domain
CO.CC:Free Domain

Puzzle - 2

Go down 
PengirimMessage
baek_hati
Admin
Admin
baek_hati

Jumlah posting : 510
Lokasi : Tembung City

Puzzle - 2 Empty
PostSubyek: Puzzle - 2   Puzzle - 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:23 am

1. Barman's Life - Drinking Game
Puzzle - 2 42258x146
You just need to play this drinking game! Is it difficult to work as a barman? Would you like to try? Test your abilities in the drinking game "Barman's life". A famous bar takes on a new barman. Face a challenge of serving the clients who are constantly arriving. Serve with beer the clients of the bar as fast as possible to avoid a queue. Each client has a drink of his or her own color. It will turn out badly if you serve a wrong drink. As the queue gets longer, the clients become angry so that they can even punish you. Get scores for serving the clients. You can also get different bonuses that will help you to perform this challenging task. Download the drinking game, find out more about the barman’s life!

Download Here

2. Aquitania - Free magic game
Puzzle - 2 558258x146
Plunge into a world of a free magic game! We invite you to the mythical land of Aquitania that exists halfway between your home and a dream. It is an unforgettable trip to a forgotten time where the trees are taller and the animals are less shy, if only for a second, and anyone with the will to explore may approach its tricks and games. You can't stop playing this free magic game! But it takes something more than courage to enter here - some call it skill, but the Aquitanians call it compassion. Solve puzzles. Discover lost towns. Save people. Explore it all in Aquitania. Download free magic game!

Download Here

3. Atlantis Quest - Quest Game
Puzzle - 2 192258x146
Do you like playing exciting quest games? Are you ready for an exciting quest of adventure and discovery? Embark on a journey around ancient Greece, Babylon, Carthage, Egypt and Rome in the search for one of the greatest mysteries of all times - the lost city of Atlantis. In this classic style matching quest game with a dazzling new twist you will need to discover pieces of ancient artifacts that will help you find a way to your destination. A great storyline with extremely addictive new gameplay, 76 explosive levels, exciting power-up items and numerous extra features will keep you playing this quest game for days on end!

Download Here

4. Around The World In 80 Days - Expedition game
Puzzle - 2 474258x146
Do you feel like playing the free expedition game? You only have 80 days to circumnavigate the globe. Think that sounds easy? Travel back in time to the late 19th century and get ready for spectacular adventures on land, sea and air together with the English daredevil Phileas Fogg and his loyal French servant Passepourtout. This expedition game is a pure fun! Use the unique chance to visit four continents and complete the inconceivable journey to win the fantastic 20,000 pounds wager with this outstanding puzzler inspired by the classic adventure novel of the same name written by Jules Verne. Download the expedition game for free!

Download Here

5. Antique Shop - free shop game
Puzzle - 2 439258x146
How about playing outstanding free shop game? The heroine of this game has dreamt of becoming an archaeologist from her childhood. She has finally graduated from college and received a degree in this profession. It seemed that the dream came true, because now she can concentrate on her work and go on an expedition to find ancient treasures. However, no expeditions are expected in near future and she can apply her knowledge nowhere. The brave girl decides to organize her own expedition, especially as she already has the map showing the location of hidden treasure. But the expedition requires money. The girl decides to open an antique shop to earn some. Downloaв and play this cool free shop game! Travel around the world in search of valuable artifacts and antique rarities together with the heroine of this game! To do this you need to satisfy the exquisite aesthetic needs of your customers. Improve your antique shop to make it the best one on the both sides of the Atlantic Ocean. You will have to solve many historical puzzles, find the unique ancient artifacts and make phenomenal discoveries! Beautiful graphics, nice music and cheerful clients will not let you get bored. Download free shop game and start your own business!

Download Here

6. Cradle Of Persia - Ancient game
Puzzle - 2 569258x146
Unlock all the mysteries of this ancient game! Persepolis - the mysterious heart of Ancient Persia. The original capital of the Achaemenid Empire was adored with luxurious metals, gems and stone carvings that were set to impress peasants and visiting nobles alike. But its exotic gardens and impressive architecture that once filled this place have long since vanished in the passing sands. In this ancient game you will seek out the riddles of these ruins as you travel through the land of a thousand and one nights. Download ancient game totally for free!

Download Here

7. Coyote's Tale: Fire And Water - Mythology game
Puzzle - 2 525258x146
Plunge into a world of magic in this mythology game! Two sisters are about to go on the strangest vacation of their lives, as the mischievous Aztec gods of Mexico strive to make life a little more difficult for the human race. Play as the fiery Tletl or the mellow Atl as they embark on a deceiving quest. With the Max, the god of games, and Coyote, the god of storytelling as your guides, challenge 15 Aztec gods and collect hidden items in attempts to stop the world from falling into chaos. Be ready for a number of gods' tricks during the mythology game. However, the gods aren't your only problem. As Coyote's Tale: Fire and Water progresses Tletl and Atl have to face an even more dangerous opponent: betrayal. Download mythology game absolutely for free!

Download Here

8. Burger Fiesta - burger game
Puzzle - 2 417258x146
Download free burger game and play it without any time limits! "Burger Fiesta" is an exciting adventure in which you will travel around the world opening your own snackbars! Once a real chef, you will learn to make delicious burgers and sandwiches. Earn bonuses, upgrade your equipment and make the game easier to play. Long lines of hungry clients won’t let you get bored. Serve their orders quickly and accurately – otherwise they may get upset and head to your competitors. Learn about the mood of your clients by checking mood signs over their heads. The faster you serve orders, the more your clients will pay. Burger components will be delivered by the conveyor in a random order, so you will have to use your logic and dexterity to complete each order. To do that, you will need a plate that you can use to put any burger part on. As time goes by, you will learn to entertain your clients with music and serve different sauces and lemonade to keep their spirits high. You can buy all this with the money you make. Each new level will challenge you with more clients and ingredients, but a real "Burger Fiesta" chef can handle it all! The whole world is anticipating your culinary masterpieces! "Burger Fiesta" features several game modes. They will allow you to test your speed and reaction in the time challenge mode, as well as enjoy the process of cooking tasty, juicy burgers and sandwiches in the normal mode. Play the exciting "Burger Fiesta” game for free! Prove that you can make the best fast food, download the burger game right now! Become a world-famous chef!

Download here

9. Hidden World Of Art - hidden object game
Puzzle - 2 424258x146
The mysterious world of art opens its doors for you in downloadable hidden object game. Travel into the kingdom of art and discover the secrets of real restorers. This immersive game offers you a unique opportunity to become a great painter for some time. The main character of the game, Lana Vassari, has been always fond of painting, so her parents took her to an art school. After graduation, she moved to a small town and started a restorer’s career. You will help this young professional restore over fifty famous paintings. Wealthy businessmen, as well as gallery and museum owners will order restorations of unique and truly priceless paintings. Search for unnecessary items on the paintings of famous artists of the XV-XIX centuries. This is so exciting! Are you capable of being a restorer? Download this hidden object game and check it! Make money to help the young painter fit out her new apartment. Brushes, tubes with paint and wonderful works of art – you will find all of that in “The Hidden World of Art”, an amazingly beautiful hidden object game. Get closer to art without leaving your home!

Download Here

10. Hidden World Of Art 2: Undercover Art Agent - Free secret games
Puzzle - 2 495258x146
The intriguing storyline of free secret games will absorb you completely! Lana Vassari, a young art restorer, returns home from vacation and finds her hometown Everton in uproar. Many paintings of great artists have been stolen. The gang of robbers eluded the police like phantoms. You will find lots of unexpected twists in the storyline of this free secret game. For a few days Lana's job is to restore masterpieces for museums and auction halls, until one day an agent of the FBI is standing in front of her door and asking her to help solving the crime - as an undercover art agent. Help Lana to expose the thieves' secret plans and free the world of art from crime. Download the most thrilling of all free secret games absolutely for free!

Download Here
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Puzzle - 2
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1