Selamat Datang Di Bandith Hacker
Nikmati Berbagai Fitur Serta Thread Yang Kami Sediakan Untuk Agan² Semua !!!

bagi anda yang belum memiliki ID..
anda bisa melakukan REGISTRASI di Link ini

DAFTAR
Selamat Datang Di Bandith Hacker
Nikmati Berbagai Fitur Serta Thread Yang Kami Sediakan Untuk Agan² Semua !!!

bagi anda yang belum memiliki ID..
anda bisa melakukan REGISTRASI di Link ini

DAFTAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumIndeksLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?

Chat Box
Web/Forum Sponsored
Top posters
baek_hati (510)
Girl - 1 I_vote_lcapGirl - 1 I_voting_barGirl - 1 I_vote_rcap 
ndhadoank (75)
drie88 (72)
bandith (48)
yosua (29)
-|HaNg|-|UpiN|- (27)
kidoidoank (24)
moceptidakmati (15)
azyeex (14)
bandith_bie (10)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Penanda dan berbagi alamat bandith Hacker di situs bookmarking sosial Anda

Bookmark and share the address of
on your social bookmarking website
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Anda AdaLah Pengunjung Ke
Free Statistics Counters
Free Domain
CO.CC:Free Domain

Girl - 1

Go down 
PengirimMessage
baek_hati
Admin
Admin
baek_hati

Jumlah posting : 510
Lokasi : Tembung City

Girl - 1 Empty
PostSubyek: Girl - 1   Girl - 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 am

1. Vogue Tales - Games For Girls
Girl - 1 198258x146
Download a fancy game for girls! Perfect arcade simulator for fashionmongers. Baby Wendy kept her own studio in the outskirts, where she made up dresses and suits. But once a robber stole her mannequin and her granny's gift. Wendy realized that the robber had headed for London, and she had nothing to do but follow after him. But she needed money for a trip... In this game for girls you have to help Wendy earn the money for the journey. The faster you make up suits and dresses which the customers order, the more clients will arrive, and the more tips they will leave. The money you earn you might use for the studio's accomplishment: buying new curtains, sofa covering, making new textile and suit models orderings. Going on the racket of adventurous freedom Wendy is taking a trip around Europe, occasionally mastering her designer skills, meeting new people and discovering ultra modish cuts. But who could steal granny's gift and the mannequin? You get to know it playing this colorful and amusing game. Download free game for girl and create most modish studio, managing the path from outskirts till the capital of fashion.

Download

2. Party Down - Free party game
Girl - 1 518258x146
The world of celebrities is waiting for you in this free party game! Take over a Party Down catering team as you help the Hollywood elite celebrate in style! Keep the music playing, the food coming, and the conversations going as you schmooze with the stars. This free game is for party lovers! Keep your cool, show them what you got, and maybe you can become the next big thing! Download free party game right now!

Download

3. Nanny Mania - Babysitting game
Girl - 1 528258x146
The babysitting game is a pure joy! Think you can manage a household? Think being a stay at home mom is easy? Well let's give it a try! Nanny Mania puts you in the heart of what it takes to take care of a regular house. We start you off easy with only on child, and the Mom and Dad to take care of in a small house, but you slowly get better but the job does not get easier. Try cleaning, cooking, laundry, and taking care of the parents, 4 kids and a whole heap of trouble. This babysitting game offers you a wide variety of things to do! Nanny Mania will challenge you to keep an eye on your duties and manage your time or you will not be the Perfect Nanny! Download the babysitting game totally for free!

Download

4. Fashion Craze - Download shop game
Girl - 1 560258x146
t's time to download a shop game! Have you ever dreamed of helping the fashion-challenged women of the world look their best? Then play downloadable shop game Fashion Craze today! You'll work up a sweat as you seat customers, take orders, prepare clothes and help your clients choose the best accessories. You'll also get to dress Maria for success each day and upgrade the shop. Featuring delightful graphics and easy controls, Fashion Craze is more addictive than shopping and more fun than a spending spree! Download shop game for free!

Download

5. The Treasures Of Montezuma - gem game
Girl - 1 457258x146
You will enjoy playing this gem game! Follow the beautiful and clever Dr. Emily Jones as she solves a mystery that can transform the world. The Treasures of Montezuma features unique gameplay in which you must make consecutive matches of the same artifacts to trigger Power Totems. Doing so unleashes awesome chain reaction effects that allow you to collect the gems you need before time runs out. Do your best to help the main character of this gem game! Bonus games and stunning visuals wrap up the features of this dazzling adventure. Download this nice gem game and play it absolutely for free!

Download

6. Farm Frenzy 2 - Farm game download
Girl - 1 485258x146
Experience all the pleasures of country life, download farm game! Farm Frenzy 2 will give you a newfound appreciation for Old MacDonald! With a click, click here and a click, click there, you’ll be feeding chickens, collecting eggs, stocking up your warehouse and shipping your goods off to market. Download farm game, be sure you will have a vast space for your country business! When you earn enough money, you’ll be able to upgrade your buildings to work faster and buy new equipment that can manufacture the goods consumers want. With colorful 3D graphics, heel-kicking music and hours of down-home gameplay, Farm Frenzy 2 offers a bumper crop of fun! Download farm game right now!

Download

7. Cake Shop 2 - time management game download
Girl - 1 573258x146
Open up your very own roadside cafe, and earn money, while treating your customers to delicious fruitcakes with different fillings in Cake Shop 2! Purchase advanced culinary equipment and begin to build your confectionery corporation as your cafe grows. Quickly serve visitors and use unique upgrades to keep your clientele content, and coming back for more, in this fast-paced Time Management game.

Download
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Girl - 1
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
 :: Game For Girl-
Navigasi: